FTL shipping is used to describe shipments that require the entire space available in a truck. Businesses shipping freight that requires special attention or equipment, freight that is very heavy, or freight that is sent in large volumes are often good candidates for FTL trucking services. FTL shipments are exclusive to a single business, so your freight is handled less frequently and is delivered directly from point A to point B without additional stops for shared freight as experienced with LTL (less than truckload) shipments.
FTL Trucking May Be Your Best Option, If:
- You are sending shipments in large enough volumes to require the full truckload size
- You are shipping fragile or high-risk freight, the extra level of care and attention provided with full truckload
- Your freight requires special equipment for loading and unloading
- You prefer the peace of mind that comes with A to B shipping without truck switches and/or repacking
- You require speedy delivery and/or your shipment deadline is down to the wire
WHY CHOOSE EXFREIGHT?
Exfreight was founded by a team of professionals with in-depth knowledge and proven expertise in the logistics industry. We strive to provide our customers with seamless and cost-effective solutions for their transportation needs. ExFreight is a turn-key logistics provider using the latest technology to bridge the markets of the world. Please submit the price quote form to see if we can provide you with superior shipping service at the best rate!