When your shipment doesn’t require the space of entire truck load, you’ll likely be utilizing a less-than-truckload (LTL) shipping method. Many eCommerce businesses and small business sellers who ship to multiple destinations will opt for this method, where a single truck may carry items for 5 different clients at a time.
These LTL shipments are generally more than 100 pounds, but less than 10,000 total pounds With LTL shipping, your rates are determined by the weight, item type and distance required. While transit times are generally longer for LTL shipments vs. FTL, your rates will usually be lower when sharing a truck load with other shippers.
LTL TRUCKING MAY BE YOUR BEST OPTION, IF:
- You don’t have enough product to fill an entire truck load
- You are looking to save money when compared to typical parcel shipping
- You’d like more help coordinating your shipments and pickup
- You don’t want to wait until you have a full truckload of product to ship
- You’re looking to ship multiple smaller shipments to several destinations
WHY CHOOSE EXFREIGHT?
Exfreight was founded by a team of professionals with in-depth knowledge and proven expertise in the logistics industry. We strive to provide our customers with seamless and cost-effective solutions for their transportation needs. ExFreight is a turn-key logistics provider using the latest technology to bridge the markets of the world. Please submit the price quote form to see if we can provide you with superior shipping service at the best rate!